The latest news on the DELSU POST UTME form 2021/2022 and the Delta State University admission screening requirements for UTME and Direct Entry undergraduate admission is out.
Therefore, do you wish to know when DELSU Post UTME form for 2021 will come out, will also love to know the price of the DELSU admission form 2021?
If so, then see the DELSU 2021 undergraduate admission and JAMB cut off mark requirements and the step-by-step process to apply for DELSU admission screening 2021.
How Much is DELSU 2021 Post UTME form?
The Delta State University D(Post) UTME form price and the complete registration/application fee for the 2021/2022 admission is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only.
Below are the procedures to buy the form online and how to pay the application fee via the DELSU admission portal 2021.
Note; the DELSU JAMB and Departmental Cut off Mark Requirement is 180. But if your score is not upto 180, then do the following:
DELSU Post UTME Payment Procedure
- visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- From that page, You will be required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only to generate your Post UTME virtual PIN.
- Your Payment is to be made at any of this banks:
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Make sure your Jamb Reg. NO. and Name use for the payment are both correct because no complaint of Error will not be attained to.
How To Generate Delsu Post UTME Virtual Pin
- You are to visit DELSU Post UTME application Portal https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/Universal/WebForms/Applicant
- On landing there, you will see two different Options that reads: “START” and “CONTINUE”
- Click on “START” if you have not made your Payment. Tab on “CONTINUE” if you have made payment Already.
- If you have not made you payment already, then Select “screening exercise” and Tab on “Apply”
- Fill the the form with your JAMB REG. NO. and Submit the form to generate your PIN.
- Print the PIN you generated and Visit any of the listed above to make payment
- After completing your payment, follow the steps below to register.
DELSU Post UTME Application/Registration Process 2021
Now that you have completed your payment, follow the steps below to register:
- Return to Delsu Post UTME Application Portal
- Now, you are to Tab on “CONTINUE” since you have made your payment Already.
- Enter Your “Reference Number” to validate your payment.
- You may also Enter “Confirmation Number” from the printout at the bank (Note: This is Optional)
- Tab on “Validate” to continue.
- Fill the Post UTME form with the required details and Confirm all the details your supply to be sure they are correct.
- If you have confirm all details to be correct, then Tab to “Submit your application”
Finally, candidates will be admitted base on qualification and that will depend on the number of candidates that DELSU will admit into her 2021/2022 academic session undergraduate programmes.
Hope you found this information and procedures above very helpful and useful? If yes, we recommend that you share this information with other DELSU 2021 aspirants.