Courses Offered In Nekede|Cut off Mark|Screening Date – Federal Polytechnic, Nekede is a federal institution of higher learning located in Nekede, a city in Imo State in south-eastern Nigeria. It was established in 1978 by the Imo State Government as Owerri Technology College at a temporary location within the State Technology College building before moving to its current location in Nekede. On April 7, 1993, the Polytechnic became a federal government institution and was renamed “Federal Polytechnic, Nekede”.
Courses Offered In Nekede|Cut off Mark|Screening Date
- Agricultural Engineering (AE) 160
- Computer Engineering (CE) 175
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (EE) 150
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) 150
- Accountancy (ACC) 180
- Banking And Finance 200
- Business Administration And Management (BAM) 200
- Cooperative Economics And Management (CEM) 180
- Marketing (MKT) 150
- Office Technology Management (OTM) 100
- Public Administration (PA) 200
- Purchasing And Supply ( PS) 120
- Accounting Mass Communication (MC) 210
- Architecture (ARCH) 210
- Building Technology (BT) 170
- Estate Management (EM) 180
- Urban And Regional Planning (URP) 120
- Quantity Surveying (QS) 130
- SUG 100
- Micro Biology ( B/MICRO) 200
- CHEMISTRY 200
- Computer Science (CS) 210
- Environmental Biology (ENV/BIO) 190
- Fishery Technology (FIT) 110
- Food Technology (FOOD-TECH) 180
- Library Science ( L/S) 150
- Statistics (STA)- 150
- Biochemistry (BIOCHEM) 180
- Petroleum Engineering (P/E) 180
- Science Laboratory Technology ( S/ST) 210
- Optometry (OPT) 180
- Pharmaceutical Technology (PHARMTECH) 100
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics (SGI) 150
- Art and Design (ARD) 150
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology (MECH ENGIN TECH) 180
List Of Courses Offered In Federal Poly Nekede
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARTS AND DESIGN
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CO-OPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Federal Poly Nekede Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates with a score equal to or higher than the required cut-off.
- Candidates who choose Nekede Federal Polytechnic as their preferred institution when enrolling at UTME
- Applicants must also obtain the required O’level credits for their program as outlined in the JAMB brochure.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old.
Those interested who have not chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede at the time of applying to UTME, but wish to study at the polytechnic, should be referred to NEKEDEPOLY through the JAMB website.
How to Calculate Aggregate/Screening Score
Each potential applicant participating in the Post-Utme/Federal Nekede Poly selection should know how to calculate their total score for validation. Follow the easy steps below to calculate your follow score
Divide your JAMB score by 8
Divide your post utme score by 2
After that add both.
For example; He gets 200 in JAMB and 50 in post utme;
200/8 = 25
50/2 = 25
i.e. 25 + 25 = 50
However, some institutions only use post-exam results to admit applicants, while others use O’level and jamb results to determine student assessment results.
After the publication of the final grades of the Nekede Federal Polytechnic department, all prospective students must reach the finishing point of the chosen department to be accepted into one of the institution’s programs.
This means that all 2023 applicants who apply to JAMB and cross the threshold of one of their chosen programs have a good chance of gaining entry to the institution to study any program of their choice.
Frequently Asked Question(s)
What is the best score for UTME?
UTME Examination questions will vary per candidate. Candidates who score above 250 will gain merit admission by JAMB into the institution of choice. Scholarships may be awarded to candidates with a score of 280 and above in various institutions for a 4-year degree program.
What is the lowest score in JAMB?
For the records, a low JAMB score is a score below 180. The problem is that many Universities set their JAMB cut-off mark at 180. It means that if you do not have a JAMB score above 180, you can not apply to the school of your choice.
What is the pass mark for UTME?
Distribution of Cut-off Marks in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions showing that the most common cut-off mark is 120. In other words, more schools (176) have their cut-off marks set at 120. This followed closes by 160. The 2023 JAMB UTME cut off marks should be known by candidates who took part in the 2023 UTME.
How many hours is UTME exam?
JAMB only allows each UTME student to spend 2 hours irrespective of the course proposed and subject combination. The time is not given per subject. Rather it’s for the four subjects altogether. A candidate can spend more time on one than the others – he should just answer all within 2 hours.
Is 200 a good JAMB score?
A JAMB score of 200 is a good score, and it can open up several opportunities for candidates. Here are some of the things that you can do with a JAMB score of 200: Apply to Universities with Lower Cut-Off Marks: Candidates can apply to universities with lower cut-off marks.
How many times can I write JAMB?
The good news is that there is no specific limit to the number of times you can take the JAMB exam. However, you must meet the eligibility criteria, register for the exam, and pay the required fees each time you take the exam.
What happens if I fail JAMB?
What to do after failing Jamb is IJMB. For students who wish to know what to do after failing Jamb, IJMB simply means Interim Joint Matriculation Board. It is an A’level Programme that enables students (admission seekers) to gain admission into 200level without writing JAMB.
Can I study nursing with 170?
Most Colleges/Schools of Nursing Will Accept 150, 160, 170, 180, etc. Going to university is not the only means to gain admission into Nursing. You can also start your Nursing career through a school/college of Nursing.
Does JAMB set same questions for every candidate?
Although JAMB does not repeat questions, candidates can still prepare effectively for the exam. Here are some tips: Study the Relevant Subjects: Candidates should focus on studying the subjects that are relevant to their intended course of study.
Can JAMB give two admissions?
The very reason why JAMB introduced CAPS is to prevent multiple admissions among other things. JAMB is instituted to ensure no student is offered admission into two schools while other candidates are forced to be home.
- micplustech.com – Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark [All Courses] For 2023/2024 Admission Exercise
- newsedung.com – Federal Polytechnic Nekede Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 (JAMB & All Courses)
- jambadmissions.com – Nekede Cut Off Mark All Courses (Departmental) 2021/2022
- myschoolgist.com – Federal Poly Nekede Cut-Off Mark for 2022/2023 Admission
- What Terminal is Air Peace in Lagos?
- How To Set Up Student Email On Iphone
- How To Upload Neco Results On Jamb Portal
- Courses Offered In Federal University Lokoja And Their Cut Off Marks
- How To Publish Student Writing