This is the List Of Courses Offered In the Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) and Their Cut off Marks 2020/2021 before picking any course.
Student Major brings to you the latest list of courses offered in FUOTUOKE and their Cut off Mark requirements for 2020:
Knowing the list Of Courses Offered In FUOTUOKE and Their Cut off Marks 2020/2021 will help you to know your stand in getting Admission in the school.
This list Of Courses Offered In FUOTUOKE shown below are all accredited by NUC and the are Offered professionally in FUOTUOKE.
List of courses offered in FUOTUOKE and their Cut off Mark requirements.
Below is the Official List of Courses offered in FUOTUOKE… Read to the end of this Post to see their Respective Cut off Mark and Requirements for Admission.
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATICS
- ECONOMICS AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- PETROLEUM AND GAS ENGINEERING
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLGY
FUOTUOKE Required Jamb Cut Off Mark For Admission.
The FUOTUOKE Cut Off Mark For 2020 Admission is Out and it is set at 180. All Candidates that wishes to apply for any course in FUOTUOKE must meet the required JAMB and FUOTUOKE Departmental Cut off Mark of 180.
Have any JAMB Score below 180 is an automatic disqualification for gaining admission in FUOTUOKE.
Upon meeting the required FUOTUOKE and JAMB Cut off mark, Applicants for admission in FUOTUOKE must also meet other compulsory requirements for Admission In FUOTUOKE as listed below.
FUOTUOKE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
If you wish to apply for Admission in FUOTUOKE, then you must make sure the meet the requirements listed below.
- FUOTUOKE only Give admission to UTME student through JAMB and Direct Student through their respective recognized Qualification.
- Applicants that have interest in gaining Admission in FUOTUOKE must participate in the JAMB ADMISSION MATRICULATION BOARD Exam. This Exam is what you known as JAMB Exam
- FUOTUOKE only admit candidates that chose them as their first choice During Jamb Exam / Registration.
- It is very compulsory that all applicants for admission in FUOTUOKE must score at least 180 in their Jamb Exam.
- Candidates with Valid O’level Result like NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE only can be accepted for Admission.
- All Applicants are required to have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Upon passing the above listed criteria, all applicant that wishes to Gain admission in FUOTUOKE must participate in their POST UTME Exercise.
Note: other requirements will be set by the school. But the most important and most paramount requirements are the once listed above.
MODE OF ADMISSION IN FUOTUOKE
FUOTUOKE only admit UTME and Direct Entry Candidates in their Undergraduate Programmes. Candidates can also apply for PART TIME admissions in FUOTUOKE.
The must required mode of Admission in FUOTUOKE is through JAMB and Direct Entry. You can read further to see how to apply for admission in FUOTUOKE.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION IN FUOTUOKE.
Candidates who have met the above requirements are to follow the instructions below to apply for Admission in FUOTUOKE via the school portal.
Get FUOTUOKE Post Utme Form and apply for Admission here
Hope you found this guide on “list Of Courses Offered In FUOTUOKE and Their Cut off Marks 2020/2021” very helpful and useful?
Please feel free to share this list Of Courses Offered In FUOTUOKE and Their Cut off Marks 2020/2021 with your friends and colleagues.
You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓.