The list of courses offered in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU) has been updated for the 2021/2022 academic session
All the courses offered across all the faculties in ATBU and the newly approved courses at ATBU has been updated for candidates that wish to choose the school.
Knowing the courses that are offered at ATBU and their cut off marks will help all interested JAMB candidates that wish to choose the school as their first choice-institution.
Category of Courses at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University:
This Page Will list out the;
- Art courses in ATBU
- ATBU courses and their school fees
- Science Courses Offered In ATBU
- Commercial Courses Offered in ATBU
- Medical Related Courses in ATBU
- Engineering courses offered in ATBU 2020
- Courses Offered in ATBU and Their Admission Requirements.
Note: All ATBU courses shown on this page are accredited by NUC and are offered professionally under ATBU undergraduate programs.
ATBU Courses and their Cut off Points 2021
Below is the list of the official courses offered in ATBU… Read to the end of this post to see their respective JAMB cut-off mark and admission requirements for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Get the ATBU 2021 Post UTME Admission Form Here
- See ATBU School Fees & Acceptance fee For New Students in 2021
- ATBU Departmental JAMB Cut off mark 2021.
- Latest ATBU 2021 Admission News
|Undergraduate Courses Offered at ATBU||NUC Course Status|
|Agric-Economics And Extension||Accredited|
|Agricultural Science And Education||Accredited|
|Automobile Technology Education||Accredited|
|Banking And Finance||Accredited|
|Building Technology Education||Accredited|
|Computer Science Education||Accredited|
|Integrated Science Education||Accredited|
|Library And Information Science||Accredited|
|Mechatronics And System Engineering||Accredited|
|Medicine And Surgery||Accredited|
|Metal Work Technology Education||Accredited|
|Physics And Applied Physics||Accredited|
|Surveying And Geoinformatics||Accredited|
|Urban And Regional Planning||Accredited|
|Woodwork Technology Education||Accredited|
The ATBU Cut Off Mark For 2021 for all courses above can be seen here. Any candidate that wishes to apply for admission into any course listed above must make sure to meet the required departmental cut-off point of his or her course.
Admission Requirements for Each Courses
If you wish to apply for Admission to ATBU, then make sure to meet the requirements listed below.
- ATBU only Give admission to UTME student through JAMB and Direct Student through their respective recognized Qualification.
- Applicants that have an interest in gaining Admission to ATBU must participate in the JAMB ADMISSION MATRICULATION BOARD Exam. This Exam is known as the JAMB Exam
- ATBU only admits candidates that chose them as their first choice During Jamb Exam / Registration.
- It is very compulsory that all applicants for admission in ATBU must score at least 180 in their Jamb Exam.
- Candidates with Valid O’level results like NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE only can be accepted for Admission.
- All Applicants are required to have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE), etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Upon passing the above-listed criteria, all applicant that wishes to Gain admission in ATBU must participate in their POST UTME Exercise.
I am sure you have seen the list of courses offered in ATBU and their cut off marks? Please feel free to share this with others and let us know how you feel about this using the comment section below.