This information is on the release of the COOU admission list for 2021 UTME and Direct entry candidates who took part in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (ANSU) 2021 Post UTME screening exercise.
Following the recently concluded Post UTME exercise, all UTME and direct entry candidates are advised to check their names on the COOU admission list.
There are two common methods that the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University management has recommended for candidates to use in checking their admission status.
The first method is through the JAMB CAPS admission checker portal while the second method is through the COOU admission status checking portal. Below are steps to check your own.
Note: COOU admission status is to be checked online only. Names of all admitted candidates are uploaded online and the admission is released and uploaded in batches.
How To Check COOU Admission List
The first and recommended method for checking your COOU admission status is through the JAMB CAPS admission portal. Below are the steps to check yours.
- Go to the JAMB CAPS portal at https://jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Enter your JAMB Email in the first space.
- Type in your JAMB password in the second space
- Click on ‘Login’ to continue
- After logging in, click on ‘Check Admission Status’
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’ to proceed and see your admission status
- AAUA Admission list for 2021
- BSUM Admission list for 2021
- CRUTECH Admission list for 2021
- ADSU Admission list for 2021
- LASU Admission list for 2021
- ABSU Admission list for 2021
- AKSU Admission list for 2021
Admission Status on COOU admission portal
The second method is to check your admission status through the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University admission checking portal. Below are the steps to check yours for free.
- Visit the COOU Admission portal via https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx?
- Wait for the page to open completely
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the first column
- Reenter your JAMB registration number in the second space
- Click on “Submit” to see your admission status
What to do if admitted or not admitted?
At this point, you can either be admitted or not admitted. If you are admitted, then congrats but if you are not, then cheer up and do the following to get admitted.
For those that are admitted;
- Go to JAMB CAPS and accept your COOU admission. See how to accept your admission in the next step below.
- Print your admission letter. Print your admission letter here.
- Pay your acceptance fee.
For those that are not admitted:
- Remember, the COOU admission list is released in batches. So keep checking your status from time to time.
- Check here to be sure that your O’level was successfully uploaded.
- If it was not uploaded, then upload your O’level here.
- After uploading, keep checking your status for more updates.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Those candidates that have been admitted are all advised to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS within two weeks. Follow the steps shown below to check and accept yours.
- If your admission status shows “Congratulations, you have been offered admission”, on JAMB CAPS, then scroll down to the bottom of that message.
- At the bottom of the message, you will see two options ‘accept’ and ‘reject’
- Click on ‘Accept’ to accept your admission.
New students Registration
Finally, if you have confirmed and accepted your admission, then go ahead with the necessary registration and clearance at the school campus.
All you need is to visit the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (ANSU) campus to find out the necessary requirements needed for new student’s registration and clearance.
After knowing the registration requirements, proceed and do your clearance and go ahead to pay your school fee and then, start lectures as early as possible.
I hope you were able to check the COOU admission list for 2021 and your admission status following these guidelines. If yes then share your recommendations below and share this with others.