How To Change Date Of Birth In Jamb Portal.
You do not need to be concerned if you entered your date of birth incorrectly during Jamb registration. Even after you have enrolled for Jamb or written the Computer Based Examination, you can modify your date of birth.
I’ll show you how to change or repair mistakes in your date of birth in this article. Before I go any further, I strongly advise you to read my article on the Jamb 2021 exam date, reprinting, results, and admission status, which you can find by clicking here.
How much will it cost to fix a date of birth (DOB) error made during the Jamb 2021 registration process? The cost of changing your date of birth on the Jamb site is ₦2,500.
How To Change Date Of Birth In JAMB Portal
If you have made up your mind to change or correct your Date of birth with Jamb, follow the procedures below:
- Visit Jamb website (www.jamb.org.ng)
- Scroll to application for correction of data
- Click on proceed under application for correction of data
- Scroll to change of DOB and proceed
- You will find the instruction below. After going through the instructions, click begin and login to your Jamb profile.
- In the process, you will be given a form to fill. Download it from Jamb website and fill it correctly. Don’t be scared.
Instruction: Correction of Date of Birth
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State, and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
Note: For you to have registered Jamb, it
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the sidebar
5. Once selected, the menu item “Date of Birth” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank, or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, your incorrect date of birth will now appear.
13. Please provide the new information in the boxes provided.
14. After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
15. This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
16. Your institution will be responsible for the submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
17. Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
18. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.