If you have already to start affiliate marketing, then you must make sure you have an idea of the top best affiliate marketing Programs/Networks that you should start to enhance your earnings.
There are so many affiliate marketing programs/networks out there that promises the best all over the internet.
Many of them claim to be the top best affiliate marketing networks. But how can we be sure that many of these programs are top best affiliate marketing networks as they claim? Simply, you can know that through this guide.
Note: Thia article is for those that are searching for top paying affiliate programs, best affiliate programs for beginners, shareasale affiliate marketing, best affiliate programs to make money, highest paying affiliate programs list, best affiliate programs 2020, free affiliate programs, affiliate marketing websites examples, top paying affiliate programs, best affiliate programs for beginners, best affiliate programs to make money, top affiliate marketers, best affiliate networks for merchants, best affiliate Networks 2020, clickbank affiliate marketing, free affiliate Networks
What Makes an Affiliate Program/network the best?
Before any affiliate program/network should be recommended as one of the top best affiliate marketing programs, such program should be able to pass some criteria. Such criteria includes;
- High commissions: A top best Affiliate Marketing Program/Network should be able to pay an eye catching commission to its marketers.
- Payment proofs, evidence and testimonials: A top best Affiliate Marketing Program/Network must be able to have earners with payment proof. This will be an evidence of trust for other marketers to register.
- Fair policies: They are sometimes complaints of earning money without being able to withdraw. Well, as an affiliate program/network, your number priority should be on having policies that can carry everybody along.
- Easy to meet threshold: The highest threshold an affiliate marketing program should have should be around $100 threshold.
It is even better to go for affiliate programs that have lower threshold like $25, $50 and so on so that their marketers can easily meet the target. Withdrawing earnings always trigger, motivate and make marketers more happy and serious so as to earn more.
- Fair payment policies: One of the most annoying things about many online money making platforms is their payment policies. So for an affiliate program to be accredited as one of the top best Affiliate Marketing Programs/Networks, such must Make their Payment on time, have Easy payment methods and also have short payment arrival range.
- Accurate analytics and stats: Every affiliate marketer needs to keep track of all activities that are carried out through their affiliate links so as to know how well their link and how fair their program is going.
Giving the analytics and stat doesn’t make an affiliate program the best, but giving a very accurate analytics/stats does, because many affiliate programs may end up giving wrong analytics and stats if their program is not very accurate.
- Users dashboard: Top Best Affiliate Marketing Programs/Networks do have dashboard for their marketers. It is from this dashboard that their marketers can easily monitor their marketing performances and also request withdrawal.
- User friendly interface: The most annoying thing about some sites is their UI (User interface). Some site are so boring that you as a user will not even be able to know which page you are to carry out a particle activity. A top best Affiliate Marketing Program/Network should be able to provide a simple User interface for conveniences.
List of Best Affiliate Marketing Programs/Networks
After considering some of the criteria for listing an affiliate program as one of the top best Affiliate Marketing Networks, we have come up with the top best Affiliate Marketing Programs that you should give a trial.
Despite our listed criteria for a good affiliate program, we also advice you as an affiliate marketer to
Note the following:
- You should also do individual research about any of them before you opt in. Also endeavor to find out if their products are related to the niche you work on.
- Choosing an Affiliate program should depend on what you are interested in promoting.
- There are so many affiliate programs and networks all over the internet but each of them has a niche which they fall into. So before you apply for an affiliate program or Network, make sure they are related to your niche.
- Anytime you want to search for the best Affiliate Networks, make your search with reference to the niche you are operating on.
E.g. if you are a blogger searching for the Best Affiliate Networks or Programs, I will advise you to search thus “Best affiliate Networks/Programs for Bloggers”.
Best Affiliate marketing Programs from all Niche
Here is a list of the best affiliate programs picked on random from different niches.
- Commission Junction Affiliate program.
- Clickbank Affiliate Program
- Impact Radius Affiliate program
- Amazon Affiliate program
- Linkshare Affiliate program
- Bluehost Affiliate program
- Hostinger Affiliate program
- Hostgator Affiliate program
- Wp Engine Affiliate program
- Bigcommerce Affiliate program
- Weebly Affiliate program
- Jumia Affiliate program
- Konga Affiliate program
- Amazon Affiliate program
- Aliexpress Affiliate program
- Shopify Affiliate program
Best Affiliate Marketing Networks for Webmasters, Services and bloggers.
Below are the top best affiliate programs/Networks categories based on Niche.
If you are a webmaster and a blogger, then here are the best affiliate programs/networks for you.
- Bluehost — $65 commission per sale
- A2 Hosting — $85 to $140 commision per sale
- Cloudways — $50 to $200 commission per sale
- Liquid Web — up to $1500 commission per sale
- RoseHosting — 50% commission the first month, 10% recurring plus bonuses
- Beyond Hosting — 40% recurring commission
- JixHost — 20% recurring commission
- Nestify — $50 signup bonus
- PureVPN — one-time payments, 35% recurring commissions
- VirMach — 15% recurring commission on popular plans, 20% on gaming plans
- Constant Hosting — 10% recurring commission
- Kinsta WordPress Hosting — $50-$500 initial payouts, 10% recurring commission
- WPengine — $200+ commission per signup
- SiteGround — $50 to $125 commission per sale
- HostGator — $50 to $125 commission per sale
- iPage — $105 to $150 commission per sale
- Liquidweb — Up to $1500 commission per sale
Top Affiliate Marketing Programs for Travel Bookings
If you are interested in affiliating travel booking, then here are the best affiliate programs/networks for you.
- Agoda — 35% to 60% commission
- TripAdvisor — 50% commission
- Booking.com — 25% to 40% commission
- British Airways — 2% per flight, hotel booking, or car rental
- Cheapflights — 65% to 75% commission
- KLM Airlines — 1% on medium-haul tickets, 1.5% on long-haul tickets
- Momondo — 75% of its income for U.S. visitors per booking
- SkyScanner — $0.15 to $0.25 per exit click
- Qatar Airways — Undisclosed
- Qantas — 2% per booking
- Etihad Airways — Undisclosed
- Singapore Airlines — 1% to 2% per booking
- FlyDubai — 1.5% per booking
- Sandals Resorts — 4% per booking
- Open Loop NYC — 15% commission per tour
- Cruise Direct — 3% commission
Best Affiliate Networks for Social Media Management
If your niche is on or related to social media management, then here are the best affiliate programs/networks for you.
- Social Report — 20% recurring commissions
- HootSuite — 15% commissions on annual plans
- DrumUp — $5 for Pro plan sign-ups, $25 for Business plan sign-ups, and 25% of the monthly fee for Enterprise sign-ups
- SocialPilot — 30% recurring commission
- Loomly — Calculated using the form on their website
Best Affiliate Marketing Programs for E-Courses
If you sell e-Courses or maybe your niche is on or related to e-Courses, then here are the best affiliate programs/networks for you.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing — 40% commission!
- Teachable — 30% recurring commission
- Pluralsight — Undisclosed
- Thinkific — 20% recurring commission
- Academy of Mine — 10% to 20% recurring commission
- Shaw Academy — $1 to $10 per registration, even on free accounts
Best Affiliate Programs for Phone and Live Chat Support Solutions
If your niche is on or related to phone and live chat support solutions, then here are the best affiliate programs/networks for you.
- LiveChat —20% recurring commission
- Crisp — 20% recurring commission
- PureChat — 25% to 35% recurring commission
- Provide Support — 30% recurring commission
- JivoChat — 30% recurring commission
- LiveAgent — $5 signup bonus, 20% recurring commission
- Chatrify — 20% recurring commission
- Online Chat Centers — 50% of initial payment commission, 20% recurring commission
Best Affiliate Marketing Programs/networks for Stock Graphics and Video
If your niche is on or related to stock graphics and videos, then here are the best affiliate programs/networks for you.
- Alamy — 20% commission
- DepositPhotos —up to 20% for existing customer sales, up to 90% on new user sales
- iStockPhoto — 10% for existing customers, 20% for new customer sales
- ShutterStock — 20% commission
- GettyImages/iStockPhoto — 10% for existing customers, 20% for new customer sales.
Best Affiliate Programs/networks for Email Marketing & Email Services
If you engage in email marketing or maybe your niche is on or related to email marketing and services providing, then here are the best affiliate programs/networks for you.
- Aweber — 30% recurring commission
- Getresponse — 33% recurring commission
- Mailgen — $50 per signup
Best for ESP
- Aweber — 30% recurring commission
- Benchmark — 25% recurring commission
- ConvertKit— 30% monthly recurring commission
- GetResponse — 33% monthly recurring commission
- MailerLite — 30% recurring commission
- Sendlane — 30% recurring commission
- Sendloop — 10% recurring commission
Affiliate Programs/Networks for Cloud Storage
If your niche is on or related to cloud storage services, then here are the best affiliate programs/networks for you.
- pCloud — 20% recurring commission, offers lifetime accounts
- Backblaze — 10% lifetime commissions
- Box — $100 per free trial signup
- JustCloud.com — $120 per paid account, $5 per free account
- ZipCloud — $120 per paid account, $5 per free account
- SugarSync — 30% for personal accounts, $150 for business
Affiliate Programs/Networks for WordPress Themes
If your niche is on or related to WordPress themes sales, then here are the best affiliate programs/networks for you.
- CSSIgniter Themes and Plugins — 50% of all sales AND renewal commission
- Envato Marketplace — 30% of all sales
- Thrive Themes — 25% recurring commission
- Elegant Themes — 50% recurring commission
- Premium Coding Themes — 35% — 50% recurring commission
Top Best Affiliate Networks/programs for Online Marketing
If your niche is on or related to online marketing network, then here are the best affiliate programs/networks for you.
- CJ Affiliate
- Rakuten Linkshare
Best Affiliate Programs/networks for online shopping?
If you engage on online marketing or maybe your niche is on or related to social online shopping, then here are the best affiliate programs/networks for you.
- Amazon.com Associates
- Amazon Associates. Niche. General. Product Type.
- eBay Partner Network. Niche. General. Product Type.
- Jet. Niche. General. Product Type.
- Target. Niche. General.
- Walmart. Niche. General.
- Clickbank. Niche. General Products in all niches.
- JVZOO. Niche. Dozens of categories but most products in IM Niche.
- Warrior Plus. Niche. Internet Marketing.
Summary of Affiliate Marketing programs/Networks
To succeed in affiliate marketing, you need to work smartly and do the right things.
As a matter of fact, if you notice that your audience are becoming many and are becoming of different interests, then you can register and select other affiliate products that will cover all their interests.
Simply, you can register and run more than one affiliate program at a time so as to double your earnings.
It is not also compulsory to remain and die with only one affiliate program/network.
If you find out that the Affiliate network/program you are using is misbehaving, then you should easily opt out and look for a more trusted one that meets your taste.
If you found this guide on how to top best Affiliate Marketing Programs/Networks very helpful, then we plead with you to recommend us to the world by sharing this with your friends all over the internet.
Please feel free to ask any question, make any contribution, suggestion, complaint or request using the comment box below.