Its a nice idea that you are seeking to know if BASUG Post UTME Form 2020 & Direct Entry Application Form is out.
Almost all BASUG aspirants have been seeking for a legit information on BASUG 2020 Post UTME Exercise.
Many have been searching for when BASUG Post UTME Form will be out, How much BASUG Post UTME Form 2020 is, BASUG Post UTME Admission Requirements, BASUG Admission Cut off Mark, How to apply for BASUG Post UTME and so.
Well, this post is 100% legit and informative and it tell you if BASUG post UTME is out, when the form will be out for sales, how much the form is, how to buy the form, how to register for BASUG 2020 post UTME, how to apply online, requirements for BASUG post UTME exercise, BASUG admission cut off mark and deadline for sales of form and BASUG post UTME application closing date.
- 1 Is BASUG Post UTME Application Form For 2020 Out?
- 2 Bauchi State University 2020 Admission Requirements
- 3 BASUG JAMB and Departmental Cut off Mark Requirement
- 4 How To Obtain BASUG POST UTME FORM
- 5 BASUG POST UTME Application Procedure
- 6 BASUG Post UTME Form Submission
- 7 Deadline for BASUG Post UTME Application/Registration |Closing Date
- 8 Related Posts
Is BASUG Post UTME Application Form For 2020 Out?
The Bauchi State University Post UTME Form is just N2,000 (Two thousand Naira). You will see how to buy and Register for the POST UTME and What you need to gain Admission in BASUG as you read down.
Get the latest update on BASUG cut off mark, admission requirements for 2020 and the application procedures for the 2020 Post UTME Exercise below..
Bauchi State University 2020 Admission Requirements
Below are Post UTME Admission Requirements and Eligibility for 2020 Admission in BASUG.
Below are the Bauchi State University Post UTME Admission Requirements for Admission in 2020.
- BASUG Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose BASUG as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All BASUG applicants must score at least 160 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must attach their BASUG POST UTME form to their Documents when coming for BASUG POST UTME exercise.
BASUG JAMB and Departmental Cut off Mark Requirement
BASUG Jamb cut off mark for 2020/2021 admission is set at 160. Candidates Who do not Meet BASUG Cut off Mark of 160 should do the following:
How To Obtain BASUG POST UTME FORM
- Go to BASUG Post Utme portal @ http://basug_screened.admissions.cloud/
- Tab on “New Application” and Create your account
- Fill in your name, phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Complete it and proceed to the Login page.
- Generate an invoice and pay your Post-UTME screening fee using your Debit card.
- Note: N300 will be charge as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF).
- The Details of the Bank account you are to pay to will be provided on the portal.
BASUG POST UTME Application Procedure
After you payment, return to the application portal and fill in the online form with the following Details:
- Your full name and Personal details
- JAMB score and Reg No.
- O’level Results
- Contact Details (Email, phone number & addresses)
- Course you want to apply for.
- In case you are awaiting result, the indicate “awaiting Result”.
BASUG Post UTME Form Submission
- After you might have completely filled the form above, kindly Submit the form online.
- Note: You don’t need to visit the campuses because Successful candidates will be notified via their email addresses.
Deadline for BASUG Post UTME Application/Registration |Closing Date
Sales of Bauchi State University Post UTME Application ? registration form for the 2020/2021 Screening exercise will last for two weeks from the starting date.
Therefore, all applicants are advised to apply and register on or before the deadline. Failure to do that will deny your the privilege of participating in the POST Utme Exercise.
Do you still wish to find out more, if yes, then don’t fail to let us know how you feel and what you want to find out using the comment box below↓
I am sure his guide was very helpful to you!! Please Feel free to share this BASUG 2020/2021 Post UTME update with your friends and colleagues.
You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓