I guess you will love to know if the BASUG admission list for 2021 is out? If you will love to know how to check your admission status on the BASUG admission status portal, then see the steps below.
This update follows the release of the Bauchi State University, Gadau Admission list for UTME and Direct Entry admission for 2021/2022 ( First/second batch)
According to the latest information released, the Bauchi State University, Gadau Admission status can be checked online in two ways as stated below.
Note: Those candidates that have been successfully admitted are advised to accept their admission and proceed to print their admission letters following the steps below.
Advice before your check your BASUG admission status
Please before you check your BASUG admission status, kindly know that it is either you will be admitted or not. If you are admitted, then the following are the things you will have to do:
- Go to JAMB CAPS and accept your admission immediately or before two weeks.
- Print your BASUG JAMB admission letter.
- Pay your acceptance fee to show that you are interested in the admission.
But if you are not admitted, do the following to get admitted;
- Check if your O’level was successfully uploaded here
- If it wasn’t, then upload your O’level result here.
- If it was, then keep checking your admission status from time to time.
How To Check BASUG Admission List 2021
All UTME and Direct Entry candidates are to check their admission status via JAMB CAPS admission status. The following are the steps to check yours.
- Go to the BAUSG admission status checking portal at https://basug.edu.ng/
- Tap on the link to the BASUG admission list page.
- Fill in the required login details (JAMB registration number)
- Click on “check admission status” to see your status
Follow the links below to access and download BASUG admission lists from batch one to four in PDF.
- First (Merit) List: Download BSUG Merit/First List here
- 2nd Batch: Download BASUG Second list/batch here
- 3rd Batch: Download Third list/batch here
- 4th List: Download BASUG Fourth List/batch here
- Supplementary: Download BASUG Supplementary list here
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
If you have been admitted then it is advisable you accept your admission within two weeks. Below are the steps to accept your admission to JAMB CAPS.
- Go to the JAMB CAPS portal at https://jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Enter your JAMB Email in the first space.
- Type in your JAMB password in the second space
- Click on ‘Login’ to continue
- After logging in, click on ‘Check Admission Status’
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’ to proceed and see your admission status
BASUG Admission Status Portal and Admission Letter.
After accepting your admission on JAMB CAPS, it may take a week or two for your admission status to be updated on the BASUG admission status checking portal for confirmation.
If you have been admitted to JAMB CAPS, then you are surely admitted. Follow the steps below to check your status on the BASUG admission status portal and print your admission letter.
What should you do next?
The next thing to do after accepting and printing your BASUG and JAMB admission letter is to print pay your acceptance fee via the BASUG acceptance fee payment portal.
After confirming and paying your acceptance fee, proceed to the school campus with the required documents to complete your new student registration.
The common requirements for new students registration and clearance include but not limited to the following;
- Certificate of Origin
- Recommendation letter.
- Acceptance fee payment receipt
- Original credentials
- Admission letters (One from JAMB and the other from school)
Please kindly visit the Bauchi State University, Gadau campus, or kindly make inquiries by contacting the school board to confirm the documents needed for new students’ registration and clearance.
Hope this guide was able to guide you properly? If you were able to check the BASUG 2021 admission list/status through the help of this article, then share your recommendations below.
Finally, congratulations to all admitted candidates and those that will be admitted later in the second, third, and fourth batch/list (if available).