This information is for the candidates that wish to know more about the ATBU Post UTME form for 2021.
the Post UTME registration starting date and deadline, and the ATBU 2021 admission screening requirements & cut off mark will also be made known.
All candidates that are aspiring for admission at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University for the 2021/2022 academic sessions should treat this information as important.
Is ATBU Post UTME form for 2021/2022 out?
No!!! The ATBU Post UTME screening form for 2021 is not out. See when the form will be out on sales below.
The information reaching us is that the ATBU 2021 Post UTME form, and the registration starting date, deadline, and the necessary requirements for 2021 admission are as shown below.
See the detailed information and how to apply for the ATBU 2021 Post UTME Screening exercise below.
ATBU Admission News/Registration Procedures on Portal
When will the ATBU 2021 Post UTME form come out? The necessary Screening requirements, application procedures, and the required JAMB Cut off mark has been made known to candidates that are planning to apply.
See the complete information and how to apply for ATBU 2021/2022 Post UTME screening exercise below
ATBU Post UTME Registration starting Date: The date for the commencement of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post-UTME registration will be seen on the school’s official website @atbu.edu.ng.
Deadline for ATBU Post UTME Registration: The ATBU Post UTME registration will last for 3 weeks from the starting date which after then, will be closed.
Note: The portal will be closed before the screening date.
How Much is ATBU Post-UTME Form? The ATBU 2021 post-UTME Form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only and the money is to be paid at the time of registration via the ATBU Post-UTME application portal.
How to Apply For ATBU 2021 Post UTME Screening
Follow the steps below to apply for ATBU post-UTME screening exercise and do well to scroll down to see additional information like the necessary admission screening requirements and eligibility, and the required Cut off mark.
- Interested applicants are to visit ATBU post UTME application portal @www.atbu.edu.ng/screening.
- Use your 2021 JAMB Reg. No as your username to log in.
ATBU Post UTME Payment Procedures:
- On logging in, generate a payment RRR and make a Post UTME payment of N2, 000.00 at any bank outlet.
Completing your registration:
- After making the payment, return to the portal @ http://portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening/login to complete your registration.
- Upload your passport and your details in the appropriate columns
- Provide your O’level scratch card pin. This is for your O’level verification.
- Candidates awaiting result should indicate
- Submit your application and await further information from the school management.
- Print a copy of the registration slip and keep it for reference purposes.
- Also see: ATBU School & Acceptance scheduled for 2021 freshers
ATBU JAMB cut off mark for 2021 admission
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University cut off mark has been set at 180. But candidates are also required to meet their respective departmental cut-off points.
- ATBU departmental cut off points.
- Approved/accredited courses offered at ATBU
- The ATBU School for 2021 new students
Apart from meeting the required cut off point, candidates are also required to meet all the necessary Admission requirements & eligibility At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University as stated below so as to stand a better chance of gaining admission into the school.
Note: the post UTME admission eligibilities and screening requirements listed below are the ones necessary for the post-UTME registration.
Other requirements as needed for the screening will be indicated on the aspirant’s post-UTME slips.
Hint: Aspirants with high JAMB scores will stand better chances of admission at ATBU than those with low JAMB Scores (including those with JAMB scores at dot 180 or lower than 200).
So if you are not sure that your JAMB Score will stand the competition, then:
- Change your institution
- See top best Universities that accept low JAMB Score
- Use our JAMB score/result upgrading tool to upgrade your JAMB score.
Admission Requirements & Eligibility
Here are the necessary requirements needed for ATBU Post-UTME registration and admission.
Other requirements as needed for the screening will be indicated on the aspirant’s Post-UTME slips.
Those are the application requirements. Other requirements needed for screening and registration (when given admission ) will be made known to all aspirants.
What are the chances of admission at ATBU?
ATBU is one of the most competitive Universities in Nigeria. So for you as an aspirant to stand a better chance of gaining admission at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, you must;
- Have a good JAMB score
- A good O’level result (either of WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB)
- 5 Credits (5 C) in mathematics, English and your 3 core subjects.
Candidates with high JAMB scores and good O’level results will have a better advantage over those with low JAMB Scores (including those with JAMB scores at dot 180 or less than 200).
So if you are not sure that your JAMB Score will stand the competition, then change your institution to a less competitive school or use our JAMB Score upgrading tool to upgrade your JAMB score.