This is updated information on ATBU Cut Off Mark 2021 For all Courses.
Check the latest update on Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Departmental/JAMB Cut Off Mark for 2021/2022 Admission.
The information on this page goes to all candidates that wish to apply for Admission at ATBU that the ATBU JAMB and JAMB Cut Off Mark for 2021 Admission is out.
ATBU has released the required Cut-off marks which will be used for the ATBU 2021 Post-UTME admission screening exercise.
Other information on the ATBU admission qualifications for all ATBU Applicants will also be made known to you right here on this.
Please note that you must meet ATBU JAMB/Departments Cut Off Mark 2021 before you can be eligible for ATBU Admission.
What is ATBU JAMB Cut off Mark for 2021/2022 Admission?
According to JAMB admission guidelines, the required Cut off Mark for all schools (Universities, polytechnics, or colleges of education) for this year’s admission must meet the JAMB admission standard.
The official ATBU JAMB Cut Off Mark for 2021 is 180.
If you do not meet the Cut off mark above but really wish to gain admission this year, then I suggest the following for you;
ATBU Departmental Cut Off Mark for all Courses
I have stated it already that the official ATBU Cut Off Mark for 2021 is 180. This JAMB Cutoff Mark covers all Courses, Departments, and Faculties in ATBU as listed below.
Meanwhile, you can make more inquiries from the school to find out if there is a specific cut off mark for your Course to be sure of the JAMB Score you need for admission in your course.
The ATBU 180 JAMB Cutoff Mark covers the following courses except stated by the school…
Scroll to the bottom to see ATBU complete admission requirements for 2021.
List of Courses Offered in ATBU?
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Accounting Technology
- Agric-Economics And Extension
- Computer Science
- Agricultural Science Education
- Animal Production
- Automobile Technology Education
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology Education
- Automobile Engineering
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer And Communication Engineering
- Crop Production
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Science Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Building Technology
- Physics Education
- Science Education
- Business Education
- Electrical/Electronics Education
- Estate Management
- Industrial Design
- Information Technology
- Library And Information Science
- Management Technology
- Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Mechatronics And System Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Medicine And Surgery
- Metal Work Technology Education
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics And Applied Physics
- Quantity Surveying
- Mechanical Engineering
- Secretarial Education
- Surveying And Geoinformatics
- Urban And Regional Planning
- Vocational Education
- Woodwork Technology Education
- Industrial Chemistry
Note: Any department has the liberty to raise their departmental cut off mark for admission to their desire.
Other ATBU Admission Requirements for 2021 Admission
Upon meeting the General Cut off Mark, you will also be required to meet other admission requirements for 2021 Admission.
The following requirements are paramount if you are interested in gaining admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
- At least 5 credits in SSCE/GCE or Ordinary Level (O’level)
- The result should not be more than 2 sittings.
- A minimum JAMB Score of 180 depending on your choice of Institution and Course.
- A Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates for Direct Entry candidates.
Note: other requirements will be stated when you apply for ATBU Post UTME. But the most important and most paramount requirements are the ones listed above.
2021 Admission Advice For ATBU Applicants
If you have checked or seen your 2021 JAMB Result and you did well, then all you should do now is to go ahead and use your JAMB Result to apply for admission To your desired institution.
But if your Score doesn’t meet the required Cut off mark of your School, then do the following things listed below…
But if you desire to go for a professional course in a competitive institution, then you should make sure you score high in JAMB.
Hope you found this guide on ATBU Cut Off Mark 2021 very helpful and useful?
Please feel free to share this ATBU JAMB and Departmental Cut Off Point update with others.