- 1 Share this
- 2 Is Akwa Ibom Teachers Recruitment Form out?
- 3 Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Teachers Recruitment Portal.
- 4 AKSUBEB Teachers Recruitment Requirements/Qualifications
- 5 Where to Obtain Akwa Ibom Teachers Application form:
- 6 How to Apply Online via AKSUBEB Portal.
- 7 Available Teaching Subject for Recruitment
- 8 Registration Closing Date/Test Date
- 9 Share this
- 10 Related
Welcome to the current information on the Akwa Ibom State Secondary education board Recruitment via the Akwa Ibom Teachers recruitment for 2021/2022.
All interested person that wishes to apply for the Akwa Ibom State Teachers recruitment 2021 should kindly follow these guidelines effectively.
Is Akwa Ibom Teachers Recruitment Form out?
Yes!!! The Akwa Ibom State Government has released a recent announcement on the release of the Akwa Ibom Teachers Recruitment Form 2021.
The announcement has it that the Akwa Ibom State Secondary education board Recruitment form for 2021 is out. This announcement was made available by the Akwa Ibom secondary education Board.
When will the recruitment start?
Interested persons that are asking when the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2021 will start should kindly check the next section below to apply for the recruitment.
The starting date for the AKSUBEB recruitment and the recruitment deadline has been started below.
Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Teachers Recruitment Portal.
All interested people that want to apply for Akwa Ibom teachers recruitment 2021 should ensure to follow the guidelines below to apply.
Make sure you do the proper thing and follow the outlined procedures if you want to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the recruitment.
Application portal: The application portal is www.csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng. All applications are to be carried out on the portal following the step-by-step procedures below.
The Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education board recruitment list will also be updated here. See the necessary requirements for this recruitment below.
AKSUBEB Teachers Recruitment Requirements/Qualifications
The following are the necessary recruitment requirements and academic qualifications for the 2021 Akwa Ibom Teachers recruitment;
- Application fee: It is free.
- A Curriculum Vitae
- One Passport
- Educational Certificate and qualifications
- Valid phone number or email
- First school leaving certificate
- O’level result (any of WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB)
- NCE Certificate or other higher Degrees
Qualifications; To qualify for any of the positions listed below, such applicant must have any of the following qualifications:
- Ed, B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech
- Ed, M.A, or M.Sc
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Where to Obtain Akwa Ibom Teachers Application form:
All interested applicants are to obtain the application form at their designated center nearest to them in their Senatorial District. Some of the approved AKSUBEB centers to obtain the application form are:
- Government School at Afaha Eket in Eket Senatorial District.
- State College at Ikot Ekpene in the Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District.
- West Itam Secondary School at Itam in Uyo Senatorial District.
- Community Secondary School at Aka Offot
- And other designated centers in all Local Government in Akwa Ibom State
How to Apply Online via AKSUBEB Portal.
Kindly obtain the form from the locations above, fill it and submit it back at the same center. or follow the procedures below;
- Visit Akwa Ibom state teachers recruitment portal @https://sseb.ak.gov.ng/
- Navigate to https://sseb.ak.gov.ng/career/
- Choose your teaching subject
- Click on “Apply Now” to start your application.
- Fill and Submit Application forms online via www.sseb.ak.gov.ng
Available Teaching Subject for Recruitment
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Home Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Computer Science
- Fine/Creative Arts
- Further Mathematics
- Agriculture Science
- Civic Education
- Physical and Health Education
Follow the instructions on the Akwa Ibom state recruitment official website. All information must be valid and correct and are to be filled with a pen with clear handwriting.
Attach all necessary documents and submit them back at the same center that you obtained the form.
Registration Closing Date/Test Date
You will get all the necessary information including the registration closing date for recruitment at the center that you will obtain the form.
But kindly do well to submit the form before the deadline.
Test Date: The test date for those that apply for the Akwa Ibom recruitment 2021 will be announced and sent across to the email or phone number of those that applied.
So kindly check your email time-to-time to see the date for your test and keep your phone number active all the time after the application for easy communication.
Do you have any questions you want to ask about the Akwa Ibom State Secondary Board Teachers recruitment (AKSUBEB)? If yes, then kindly use the comment section below.
Also, endeavor to let us know if you want us to keep you updated with information about this recruitment using the comment section.Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update