The Guidelines for ADSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 | Screening Application & requirements is out!! Here is the Complete information on the Adamawa state University Post UTME Exercise for 2020 is out, right?
In this Post, you will be guided on when ADSU Post UTME Form for 2020 will come out, the price for the form, ADSU Admission and Jamb cut off mark requirements and the step-by-step procedure to apply for ADSU Post Utme Screening Exercise.
- 1 Is ADSU Post UTME Form for 2020 out?
- 2 When Will ADSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020 come out?
- 3 How much is ADSU 2020 Post UTME Form
- 4 ADSU Post UTME Application Procedures for 2020
- 5 First Step: ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
- 6 Submitting Your Application
- 7 ADSU Cut off Mark & Departmental Cut off Points Requirements
- 8 ADSU General Requirements for Admission
- 9 Deadline For ADSU Post UTME Application
Is ADSU Post UTME Form for 2020 out?
Kindly note that the Adamawa state University Post UTME Form for 2020 is not out for now.
Moreso, the ADSU cut off mark, admission requirements for 2020 and the Application Guidelines for 2020 POST UTME Admission has been released.
See complete guidelines below..
When Will ADSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020 come out?
As at now, The management of the Adamawa State University has announced that the registration form for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise will be made available any moment from now.
They have advised all candidates that are willing to apply for her post UTME screening exercise to kindly make sure the read and understand the procedures and requirements for their 2020 Post UTME Exercise as listed below.
How much is ADSU 2020 Post UTME Form
The price at which the Adamawa state University Post UTME Screening form for 2020 will be sold at N2,000.00 only.
You will have to follow the procedures below to obtain the form online:
N/B: If your JAMB Score is below ADSU Cut off Mark, then do the following:
ADSU Post UTME Application Procedures for 2020
All interested candidates should follow the procedures listed below to apply for ADSU 2020 Post UTME Exercise.
Kindly Visit http://adsu_postutme.admissions.cloud/
First Step: ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
- On landing on the ADSU Post UTME Application Page, Tab on the “New Application” link
- Fill in your name
- Enter Your phone number (Make sure this phone number is valid because it will be used to communicate you time to time).
- Tab to Proceed to the login page. When you land on the Login page, use the phone number you entered earlier as your Username and password.
- Tab on Login to proceed. On successful Login, you to the welcome page.
- From the Welcome page,Confirm your information on the page and select a payment method to make your payment.
- After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form.
- Now, You are required to Select, Upload and supply the following:
- Select Choice Of Programme
- Choice and Upload your Educational Qualifications
- Upload Your Passport Photograph
Submitting Your Application
Ensure you cross check all the information you supplied and make sure there are correct. After confirming, tab on the “Submit application” button. You are done.
The next thing you should do now is to print your Post Utme Slip that will be dispalyed on th screen.
NOTE: The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID and it is also your login username.
Supplying wrong details or making errors in registration might automatically disqualify you for admission. So be careful to ensure your details are all correct.
ADSU Cut off Mark & Departmental Cut off Points Requirements
ADSU required JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020 Post UTME admission is 160. For now, the actual ADSU Departmental Cut off Points has not been released by the school management.
ADSU General Requirements for Admission
Below are the Adamawa state University Post UTME Exercise Requirements for Admission in 2020.
- ADSU Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose ADSU as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All ADSU applicants must score at least 160 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must attach their ADSU POST UTME form to their Documents when coming for ADSU POST UTME exercise.
- Cases of candidates that are Awaiting their O’level Result can also apply for the Screening.
Deadline For ADSU Post UTME Application
As at now, the Deadline and closing date for ADSU 2020 Post UTME Application has not been announced. This date will be made known immediately the school management make an update on it.
That is all the necessary information on ADSU 2020 Post UTME Exercise that you need for now.
More information on this will be updated as we continue to receive more information. Please feel free to share this post with your friends.
Use any of the social Media button below to share this post with your friends and Also drop your comment using the comment box below.