This is the latest update on ABSU Post UTME Form 2020 & Application Procedures for 2020 Admission.
All that you need to know about ABSU Post UTME exercise 2020 & Application Procedures will be discussed here on this page.
Information on when ABSU Post UTME Form for 2020 will come out, the price for the form, ABSU Admission and Jamb cut off mark requirements and the step-by-step procedure to apply for ABSU Post Utme Screening Exercise is what we have provided on this page.
- 1 Is ABSU 2020 Post UTME Form out?
- 2 When Will ABSU 2020 Post UTME Form be out for sales?
- 3 How much is ABSU Post UTME Form 2020
- 4 How to Buy ABSU Post UTME Form Online.
- 5 How to Apply For ABSU 2020 Post UTME Exercise
- 6 ABSU Cut off Mark & Departmental Cut off Points Requirements
- 7 ABSU General Requirements for Admission
- 8 Related Posts
Is ABSU 2020 Post UTME Form out?
Please kindly note that the Abia State University Post UTME Form for 2020 is not out for now.
Meanwhile, the ABSU cut off mark, admission requirements for 2020 and the Guidelines for applying for the 2020 Post UTME Exercise has been released.
Read down to learn more..
When Will ABSU 2020 Post UTME Form be out for sales?
As at now, The management of the Abia State University has announced that the registration form for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise will be made available any moment from now.
They have advised all candidates that are willing to apply for her post UTME screening exercise to kindly make sure the read and understand the procedures and requirements for their 2020 Post UTME Exercise as listed below.
How much is ABSU Post UTME Form 2020
The price at which the Abia State University Post UTME Screening form for 2020 will be sold at N2,000.00 only.
You will have to follow the procedures below to obtain the form online
How to Buy ABSU Post UTME Form Online.
First step of Registration is to make your Post UTME Payment fee of a non-refundable Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
Follow the steps below to make your payment and also scroll down to see how to validate and complete your Registration Via ABSU Portal after making your payments..
- Logon to ABSU Post UTME Portal @(portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng)
- From the portal page, generate an invoice and Proceed to make your payment of N2,000.00 at any branch of the following banks:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Zenith Bank
- Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Union Bank
How to Apply For ABSU 2020 Post UTME Exercise
After completing your payment follow the procedures listed below to apply for ABSU 2020 Post UTME Exercise.
- Revisit the ABSU Post UTME Portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and tab on Applicant.
- From the drop-down, Select “ABSU Aptitude Test”
- Completely fill the Application Form.
- Upload your passport photograph (Make sure the passport photograph is very clear to avoid rejection.
- Complete your registration and print a copy of your Registration slip an evidence of registration.
Make sure you recheck all the details you supplied and make sure they are all correct.
Supplying wrong details or making errors in registration might automatically disqualify you for admission. So be careful to ensure your details are all correct.
ABSU Cut off Mark & Departmental Cut off Points Requirements
Interested Candidates that do not score up-to 180 should do the following:
ABSU General Requirements for Admission
Below are the Abia State University Post UTME Exercise Requirements for Admission in 2020.
- ABSU Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose ABSU as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All ABSU applicants must score at least 180 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must attach their ABSU POST UTME form to their Documents when coming for ABSU POST UTME exercise.
- Cases of candidates that are Awaiting their O’level Result can also apply for the Screening.
More Information about ABSU Post UTME Exercise for 2020 will be updated immediately the school release more information.
Please share this with your friends and use the comment box below to drop your comment. Use the social media sharing buttons below to share this post.