Here is the updated University of Ibadan admission news 2022 on the UI Post UTME Form 2022/2023, Post UTME Screening Date and UI Admission Requirements for the 2022 admission.
You can also check the University of Ibadan Post UTME Cut off mark and the UI departmental JAMB Cut off mark requirements for 2022 here. See UI Admission form price 2021 and how to apply below
This UI 2022 admission news will guide Interested candidates on how to apply or register for the University of Ibadan Post UTME Exercise 2022 and the UI UTME admission Screening date 2022.
Is UI Post UTME Form for 2022 Out?
This is a very good update and the latest news to update all candidates that selected the University of Ibadan as their first choice in JAMB Exam, that the University of Ibadan (UI) POST UTME form is available at N2,000.
The form is only available on the UI admission portal and all applicants are warned never to pay money to any other person or website apart from the UI admission portal shown below.
How Much is UI Post UTME Form 2022
The Federal Government has made it mandatory and compulsory that all all Universities must not charge more than N2,000 for their Post UTME admission form.
Now, kindly know that the stipulated amount for the University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME admission form for 2022 is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
Note that these two thousand Naira comprises of the cost of the UI admission form and the registration fee. So there are no additional charges to the fee above.
UI Admission/Screening Requirements 2022
Below are University of Ibadan (UI) UTME admission requirements and eligibility for 2022/2023 candidates who wish to apply for either UTME or Direct Entry applicants.
For UI UTME or Direct Entry applicants to know if they are qualified to apply and stand a better chance of gaining admission at UI, such applicant must note that;
- All candidates must apply, register and partake in the University of Ibadan Post UTME screening exercise.
- Such applicants must make sure that they had chosen the University of Ibadan as their first choice in JAMB.
- Interested candidates who didn’t choose UI can also apply by doing JAMB change of institution here.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in their JAMB.
- All Applicants are required to maintain at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level result.
- O’level can either be NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE or equivalent.
- The 5 credit must include Mathematics and English.
- Finally, all interested candidates must be 16 years or above.
- Original JAMB result.
- Passport attachment.
Note: Candidates must also meet the UI departmental cut off mark for their course to be qualified for admission. See UI departmental Cut off mark for all courses here.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UI POST UTME 2022
Candidates who have met the above requirements are to follow the instructions below to apply for University of Ibadan (UI) POST UTME screening Exercise via the school portal. All you need to do is to:
- Log-in to UI Admission Portal https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using your Jamb Registration Number as your username and your surname as their password e.g. 124252224EG SAMUEL (Surname) Daniel Eze.
- Candidate will be required to pay A screening fee of
N2,000.00 on the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account).
- Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
Warning! The University of Ibadan (UI) is not admitting candidates for 2022/2023 academic session. As such, andidates are advised not to choose the University in this 2022/2023 registration. Those that chooses UI already should do change of institution here.
How to Buy UI Admission Form on UI Portal.
(a) Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
()b Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
(c) Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
2. Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
4. Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
5. Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for further reference.
6. An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
When Will UI Post UTME Start for 2022?
The date for the commencement of the University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME registraton has been published on the school portal for UTME and Direct Entry admission.
Read down to see how to get the form and register for the POST UTME at the comfort of your home.
UI Application Closing Date/Registration Deadline 2022
The University of Ibadan (UI) Sales and registration for the 2022/2023 POST UTME Screening exercise will last for three weeks from the starting date.
So all applicants that wishes to participate in the POST UTME Exercise are strictly advice to register on or before the deadline. Failure to do this will disqualify them from participating in the POST UTME exercise.
The school will communicate to their candidates the proper date for the commencement of the exercise. Meanwhile, the date will also be indicated on applicant’s Registraton slip.
Hope you found this guide on very helpful and useful? Please Feel free to share this University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Form 2022/2023, Date, Price & Requirements with your friends and colleagues.
You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below