Do you want to express how much you love your Mom? Mothers are simply the best, and in this article, I have presented 200 beautiful messages for mothers, and I love your Mom quotes. You will find something to spark your inspiration as you try to communicate heartfelt messages to your Mother or any woman that has played that role in your life.
- You are my biggest fan, mom, always cheering for me. My heart is full of joy, knowing that you are always there for me.
- My mother saw the awesomeness in me and nurtured it to maturity. Then, she planted love in my heart and told me to always be kind. She is all I will ever need.
- My life would be incomplete without your care and support, mom. I love you.
- Softened at the edges, my mother is tempered with a spine of steel. I would love to be like her when I grow older.
- She looks at me in tenderness and always puts my welfare first. Thank you for being selfless, mom.
- She could sacrifice all she has just for me to be fine. She is my first true love.
- Filling the shoes of my mother is a huge responsibility—a woman of substance and great worth.
- “As mothers and daughters, we are connected. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.” ―Kristin Hannah.
- Even though I spent eternity with my mother, it is still not enough time t tell her how much I truly love her.
- My mom, my first home. I love you so much.
- My mother gives all and expects little. She sacrifices all and complains little. She sees all and says little. She has a heart of gold.
- She makes me feel secure. I rely on her instincts and her bravery sometimes. I become carefree. Thank you for always having my back. I love you so much, mom.
- My life began waking up to the tears, sweat, and blood from your labour and the soft, loving gaze from your eyes. You loved me then. You love me now. You always love me.
- “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” ―Honore de Balzac
- The warmth of a mother’s love feels like magic. Her touch makes everything special and beautiful.
- My mother’s selfless and unconditional love makes me speechless. I love you, mom.
- Even though we fight, mom, your heart has always had an open door for me. For this, I love you eternally.
- “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.” ―Gail Tsukiyama
- My mother’s voice, my mother’s hug. These two are what I cherish the most when I am sad.
- You are my best friend, mom. You taught me so much about life for this. I’ll forever be grateful.
- The memories I have of Childhood would never be complete without you, mom. I cherish every spanking, every correction that you gave in love.
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” ―Agatha Christie.
- I am filled to the brim with your love, dear mother. Every time I see you, it overflows.
- Every day, I pray that you live long so that I will take care of you even more than you did when I was a child. I love you, mom.
- “Motherhood is a choice you make every day, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is…and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong.” ―Donna Ball.
- My mother’s love is unconditional. She’s a woman like no other. She nurtured me, taught me, dressed me, spanked me, but I know that she loves me all the way.
- If you want to know what my mom means to me, you’d have to go into my heart to see that my mother’s love is sweet, caring, and warm. It is all that my heart needs to beat.
- Every day of my life, I thank God for giving me a mother like you. I simply want to say I love you, mom.
- So many times, I never said thank you to my mother because I thought that she knew that I was grateful. Today I want to thank you for all of those times you saw my secret gratitude.
- You are my first love, mom. Everything about you is a priority. You have the first place in my heart.
- When I succeed, you’re always there to cheer me on. When I feel you’re always there to console me, you always make me know that better days are ahead. Thank you, mom. I love you.
- My mother is more precious to me than the purest gold on Earth. She is my treasure, and I will always love her.
- It was natural to love you. I didn’t have to think if you’d love me back because I knew that you loved me first. Thank you, mom.
- I’m so glad that I have you as my mother. You bring joy and happiness to my life, and you always make me feel loved.
- If I had to come in a different life, I’d still choose you to be my mother.
- You are the only one who cares for me unconditionally. Even on the days when I am at my worst, you do all you can to cheer me up. Thank you for all that you do, mom.
- Now I am a parent. I understand all of the sacrifices you had to make to bring me up. Thank you, mom.
- I want to thank you, mom, from the bottom of my heart. You give me everything without expecting anything in return. You are the best.
- You laid the foundation for the success that I have become today. Your teachings have lit a path for me. Thank you for all you do, mom.
- My relationship with you has been the most beautiful ever. You hold no grudges against me even when I do the stupidest of things. Thank you for forgiving me and loving me irrespective.
- You taught me to respect. You taught me contentment. You helped me understand that kindness is important. Thank you for making me a better person.
- You let me understand the importance of having a home. You taught me how to love unconditionally. You are the best mom.
- I’m the days when I got back home in tears. You wiped my tears, Taught me forgiveness, and taught me how to be strong. You rock, mom.
- You are my first superhero. I never imagined how you could be so strong, courageous, and super loving.
- When anyone says that I’m amazing, I know that I am amazing because you raised me. Thank you, mom.
- You have been my support system and my greatest fan for as long as I remember. Thank you for never giving up on our family or me.
- All that I am today, I owe it all to you, mother. You impacted me in the greatest ways and never gave up on me.
- Although you are imperfect, you always strive to teach me in the best possible way that you understand. You taught me all you knew and helped me learn the things you could not reach. Thank you for your sacrifice, mother.
- Thank you, mom, for being my reason to look forward to the next day. I love you.
- Your love is so unconditional, and it lasts forever. No matter what I become, you are always at my side, no matter what I do.
- She managed to overcome all of the discomforts that came to her. she carried me in her womb. Even after I was born, I needed her warmth; I needed her love and her warmth. She gave it all without giving it a thought.
- My mother’s love is the purest and truest meaning of the word ‘unconditional.’ Thank you for your unconditional love.
- In danger, my mom is fearless. Despite sorrows, she cheers up, in pain, she fights also. No one could be as strong as she is.
- You are the one who brought me to life. You bled, you cried but still did not give up. Thank you, mom.
- You are my source of inspiration. With every rising day, I thank God for giving you to me as a mother.
- Through all my pain or my game, you are a loving and uncomplaining heart even in the midst of turmoil. You are such a wonderful person, mom. I love you so much.
- You held onto my hand while I was growing up. Now I’m older and have found my way. You will always hold on to my heart forever. I love you.
- I got so used to your unconditional love that I did not realize that I had been swimming in an ocean of it. Now I’m all grown. I see all that you did for me and all that you are still doing.
- No matter how hard I try, no matter what I do, it will be impossible to appreciate everything you have done for me. You are my strength, mom.
- Your gentle Wisdom and your loving hands set me on the right path. May your reward be great.
- You could play so many roles in my life and the life of our family. You are a wife, a mother, a daughter-in-law, and so much more.
- You’re beautiful in and out, mother. Your large heart and your gentle arms have always been there for me. I cannot seem to thank you enough.
- Your counsel is a treasure to me. Your words are seeds of blessings in my life. If there were certifications for motherhood, I’m sure you’d get the highest.
- You’re wonderful indeed, and I might not be able to describe with words just how wonderful you are. I’ll forever cherish your love, mother.
- So many people have come Into My Life, and so many have left. But you, mom, have never left my side since our first meeting. Thank you for this, mom. I love you.
- I do not fear to be myself when I am around you. You make it so natural to be loved. You know my flaws, yet you still love me. Thank you for this.
- Your unadulterated love energizes me every time to reach for heights that I could not have attained on my own. Thank you, mom.
- Every time you worry about how my life is going to turn out. Be assured that you have raised a warrior, and I’ll keep fighting. I will make you proud, mom.
- You are a true friend—a very loyal one. And no matter what, you are always on my team. I love you now. I love you forever.
- Your compassion is second to none. You are driving and sustaining force in our family. Even when you are weak, you still summon the strength to support us. Thank you, mom.
- In thousand years to come, you still stand irreplaceable in my heart. No one can ever replace you, mom.
- Each time I feel beat down and weak, your hands give me succour, your shoulders provide me with rest. Thank you for always being there for me.
- Dear mother, you are the first place that my heart recognizes as home. I love you.
- If I were asked to describe my mother in one word, I would say, loving!
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” William Makepeace Thackeray
- Dear mother, I owe the totality of my life to you for the many things that you have sacrificed to bring me this far. Thank you, mom.
- I never want to see you, unhappy mom. You have always put smiles on my face while I was growing up. And now you still do that. You are an amazing soul.
- My mother is my manual to life. If she weren’t there, I wouldn’t know how to do it all by myself.
- “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” Oprah
- When I become a mother, I hope to be as awesome to my children as you were to us. Thank you for being my mother.
- You’re my angel mum, you guide me on the right path, and you show me love even when I do not deserve it. Thank you, my angel.
- Dear mother, you are my foundation, my roots, and my anchor. I thank God every day for blessing me with a warrior like you. I love you.
- If I had just one wish, I would wish that you, my mother, are always happy and that no sorrow should ever befall you.
- I admire your strength in the face of adversity, your courage is contagious, and your love is unconditional. Thank you, Mother.
- I feel so blessed to have an angel like you by my side. Mother, your smile brings complete and total happiness to my life.
- You are the best mother anyone could dream of having. You are my number one, and no one will ever take your place.
- We may have arguments and fights. Sometimes, we wouldn’t speak for a very long time. But you are always in my heart, mum. No matter where I go, I carry your love around with me.
- “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but also reflected on the past in the guise of fond memories.” – Honore de Balzac.
- “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder.
- “My mother is a walking miracle.” – Leonardo DiCaprio.
- “The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.” – Elaine Heffner.
- “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” – George Washington.
- “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love.” – Mildred B. Vermont.
- “There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap. No rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.” Archibald Thompson
- A mother’s words are wise as she gives instructions with kindness. She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.
- A Spanish proverb says that an ounce of a mother is worth more than a ton of priests.
- “The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother.” St. Therese of Lisieux
- A Chinese proverb says- “ there is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.”
- My mother makes me feel special. No matter how I look, no matter how others perceive me, she thinks I am the best.
- My mother is tolerant. My mother is brave. My mother is compassionate. My mother is loving. She must be the loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God.
- When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway. Erma Bombeck
- Her words may still be rebuking me. They are the most comforting that I have ever heard – the voice of my mother.
- A mother’s love is the fuel that makes an ordinary person do the impossible.
- In the mother’s eyes, her smile, her stroking touch, the child reads the message: ‘You are there!’ Adrienne Rich
- A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never cared for pie. Tenneva Jordan
- My mother is always in control of situations. It seems like she always knows what to do to make things right. Thank you, mom.
- My mom looks at me and knows that I am hungry. Another look and she sees that I am bothered. Even when I say nothing, she understands.
- The African proverb about the elders seeing what I child cannot see even on the highest mountain must have spoken about my mum. Her foresight is second to none.
- My mother’s decisions sometimes hurt, but later on, I reap the rewards of the good decision that she made. Thank you for being my support, mom.
- The strength of a woman is no secret. I see it first hand when my mother multitasks and stands strong and unbeaten even in the face of adversity.
- Her faith in me sometimes scares me. I wonder if she knows that sometimes I am not that courageous. But her faith in me gives me courage. Her confidence makes me think that I can fly.
- She was my first best friend and the first love of my life. She manages to stand in the gap until I discover myself. Thank you for all you do, mom.
- You have to try to do it the way your mom told you to if you do not succeed at doing it your way.
- As a little child, my mother was the God I knew in my heart. When I was ill, I looked at her and cried, and she knew just what to do.
- Whenever I must have committed an offence, My mother is my confessor. I tell her everything. She knows just what to do to remedy the situation.
- She is my confidant. She never snitches. She never betrays me. She has always got my back.
- Each time I run to her and cry in her loving arms, she knows just the right words that would soothe my pain.
- I think mothers are miracles of God’s creation sent to balance and nurture generations.
- Her guidance is true, for she fears no rejection. She comes at you in all honesty and puts it so straight to you. She does this in love. Thank you, mom.
- She is my source of inspiration. She makes me feel like the star of the show at every point in time. She is priceless.
- The love of a mother is priceless. She loves without holding anything back. Her passion is unconditional and pure.
- The bond between a mother and child is so strong, pure, and warm that only a few bonds in the universe can be compared.
- I owe the totality of my life to you. Your sacrifices brought me this far, and I will be eternally grateful to you.
- How do I say thank you, mom? I have searched, and no words can speak of my gratitude towards you for always being there for me.
- Nothing can change my love for you. In my heart, you occupy a special place. Nothing else can take your place.
- When I have you on my side, I feel like the rest of the world does not matter. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me.
- There is simply nothing on this earth that can alter my love for you, mom. You loved me first and completely, even if you could choose not to.
- You do not have a match on the planet. Of all mothers, you rock the most!
- I feel extraordinarily lucky to be born from your womb. You are my shining star.
- I could buy you the whole universe, but still, that won’t be enough to repay you for the extraordinary love that you heap on me every day.
- Finding a soul as selfless and compassionate as yours in the universe will be a futile venture because you are the only one.
- If I had to repay you for all that you have done for me, all the riches in the world and beyond would never be enough.
- Your soft and comforting words, dear mother, can turn every dark moment in my life to complete bliss.
- I love you to the moon and back, mom. You are the force that binds the very pieces of my life together, and you are always there for me. I love you, mom.
- You are simply an amazing mom. I love you wholeheartedly!
- I would be lost without you in my life. You make my life a whole lot easier just by being by my side.
- You are as beautiful and warm as a rainbow on a rainy day. You give me hope. I will do all my power to make sure that you are happy.
- My love for you, mom, is righter than the sun and bigger than the whole universe.
- I have neither gold, diamonds, nor the world’s treasure to bring to your feet but, I promise to love you and care for you all the days of my life.
- Your love is a haven from the troubles of this world. Being your child is the best blessing that nature ever gave me. I love you from the deepest part of my heart.
- You are a light that illuminates the darkness of my life. You give me hope and courage all the time. Thank you for all that you do, mother.
- There is nothing I wouldn’t do to make you the happiest mother in the whole universe. Your smile assures me that all will be fine.
- Being your child is a gift. It is the best blessing I have ever had. I will continue to be thankful for that all the days of my life.
- My father could not have chosen a better woman. You are the love of my life, mother, and nothing will ever change that.
- Words are inadequate and powerless at the will to describe how much I value and cherish you.
- You must be the queen of my heart because my heart loves and cherishes you the most.
- You make my life so joyful and blessed. You are all I need, and I am privileged to be called your child.
- I love you beyond the imagination of man. Your love has a special spot in my heart that can never be changed.
- I wouldn’t bother for a second if the whole world were to abandon me. But if my mom were to leave my side, it would surely be the day that my spirit dies. I love you, mom.
- As long as my heart beats, you will always be my priceless jewel mother.
- I love you first because you are my mother and because you are the only one who truly understands me.
- To the queen of my heart and queen of my life, I cherish you beyond this world could ever know.
- I promise never to disappoint you. All of the values you taught me had made me the person I have become today. Thank you, mother.
- You are the reason for my smile and happiness. I love you, my dearest mother.
- I am certain that you are the perfect mom for me although I may not be the ideal child. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. You are the best mom in the world.
- You loved me. First, you sacrificed comforts for my sake. Just to make me happy, you moved mountains. Thank you, mom.
- Your teachings are the best. You imbibed values in me that you knew I would need for a lifetime. Thank you for your instructions.
- You taught me always to stay positive and be kind to others. Thank you for these valuable lessons, mom.
- You must be the world’s greatest chef. The ingredient of love makes your meals stand out. Thank you for filling up my belly, mom.
- Dear mom, you must be the most beautiful, intelligent, and loving person I have ever known. You make me feel special every time.
- The peace I feel around you is one that the world needs to experience. You spread peace and love everywhere that you go. I feel lucky to have you, mom.
- You are a fantastic mother. The bond between us is just awesome, and the warmth of your love is just two magic. I love you, mom.
- You are my best friend, and our bond can never be replaced by anything in this world. Thank you for having my back.
- My beauty comes from you. You are the most beautiful person that I know. Thank you for making me this attractive.
- Even as an adult, I still feel like your baby when I am with you. I love you, mom.
- With a mother as strong as you are, I do not fear anything because I know that you will never leave my side.
- Your love shaped my heart and taught me how to love too. I will forever be grateful to you, mother.
- You are always there, even in my darkest hours. You are my best friend every time, and I wouldn’t trade you for anything in this world.
- You are my sunshine. You brighten up my life and always give me reasons to smile every day. May you always be a blessed mother.
- Any time I come home wounded, you hold me tight, dry the tears off my ears, tend my wounds and teach me how to be stronger. Your love keeps me going. Thank you, mom.
- When I was little, I would cry every time you left my side because I knew that your love was second to no other in the whole world. Thank you for always coming back for me.
- It just would not feel right if I didn’t have you by my side. You are the driving force in my life. I love you, mama.
- There is nothing I could be without your love. Even when the skies are grey, you are always there to comfort me.
- Mama, your love is like tears from the stars. It is super hard to find. But I have this love, and I will be eternally grateful.
- You are the queen of my heart, dear mother, and no one can compare to you. I just want you to know that loving you is food to my soul.
- You showed me right from wrong, and even when I was bad, you never left me but kept believing in me. You are my world.
- You kept faith in me when the world never believed in me, and even when I doubted myself, you made me realize my strength and made me keep fighting. Thank you, mom.
- You said I could face anything even when I was terrified. You made me overcome my fears. Thank you, mom, for helping me to overcome my fears.
- You believed in me even when I was at my lowest. No one has ever loved me as you do.
- I could never go a day without you. Just thinking about you fills me up. You are my anchor mom.
- Mama, you have equipped me with everything that I need to fly in this tough world, and for this, I am grateful.
- You did all that you thought was best for me. It turns out you were right because I am currently living my best life thanks to you. Thank you, mama.
- I pray every day that you find all the answers to your prayers and that all your deepest desires be met. I love you, mom
- You stayed strong even after papa was gone. All the love you had, you emptied into me, which made me feel like the most loved person in the world.
- I hope that the only time you will have to cry, you will cry tears of joy. I wish you joy and happiness like the world has never known mama, I love you.
- No matter what life throws at me, even death, I will love you still, mom.
- I pray that life treats you kind and you remain happy for the rest of your life. This is my prayer for you, mama.
- When I have my babies, I wish to be a great mom to them, just like you are to me. There is no mother as great as you.
- I am sure there is no mother like mine in the world. She is courageous and strong yet soft and tender all at once.
- My mother is my one true believer, a blind believer in everything I dare to do and become—cheers to the undying faith of my mother.
- She must be the sky that holds the clouds together. Oh, how she shields me from adversity with the cloth of her love.
- It appears my mother knows just what is right to do. She is the lady of the house, and she governs it with so much love you’d wonder what her payment was.
- When I cry on my mother’s shoulders, I feel all the troubles disappearing. Even when she says nothing, the aura of her hope gives me the courage to press on.
- I would share my mother if I could see so that the world would have a taste of her warmth, end the wars and restore peace to mankind.
- My father’s greatest love is my mother. I can’t imagine what he would have been without her. He chose right. He gave me my first love.
- She is the bravest of all, my mother. She is the light in the window of the house. She dispels all shadows and gloom and brings merry everywhere that she treads.
- She is the epitome of contentment and diligence. She is fierce. She is tender. She is all I will ever need, my mother.
- When mama says that it is okay, then it is okay. She’s wise and has foresight. Listen to her.
- She told me never to listen to daunting voices- they would only hold me down. I listened to mama now; I am soaring.
- She keeps my family together. We are her religion, and her devotion is to everything that concerns us. She engulfs us with sincere love. She is all that we’ve got.
Find more poems below if you are one for poems.
Mom, you’re a wonderful mother, So gentle, yet so strong. The many ways you show you care Always make me feel I belong.
You’re patient when I’m foolish; You give guidance when I ask; It seems you can do almost anything; You’re the master of every task.
You’re a dependable source of comfort; You’re my cushion when I fall. You help in times of trouble; You support me whenever I call.
I love you more than you know; You have my total respect. If I had my choice of mothers, You’d be the one I’d select!
Good mother poems often ask how Mom can love so much and do so much. This is a poem for mom that gives her the credit she is due.
Mom, your love is a mystery: How can you do it all? You’re always there with the perfect fix For my problems, big and small.
Your love protects me day after day, So I’m fearless, safe and sound. I feel that I can do anything Whenever you’re around.
Mom, your love is a mystery, I haven’t got a clue Why you love me all time,
But I’m very glad you do!
Poems for moms are often built on memories of mom’s tender care in our youth. Mother poems also describe how mothers enriched our lives, as this mom poem does. Most poems for mothers are rhyming poems, but this one is in free verse.
Guiding Light Mom
Mom, from the time I was young,
I realized I had someone…you,
who always cared,
who always protected me,
who was always there for me no matter what?
You taught me right from wrong,
and pushed me to do the right thing,
even when it was hard to do.
You took care of me when I was sick,
and your love helped make me well.
You had rules,
and I learned that when I obeyed them,
my life was simpler, better, richer.
You were and are
the guiding light of my life.
My heart is filled with love for you,
my teacher, my friend, my mother.
What “Mother” Means
“Mother” is such a simple word,
But to me, there’s meaning seldom heard.
For everything I am today,
My mother’s love showed me the way.
I’ll love my mother all my days,
For enriching my life in so many ways.
She set me straight and then set me free,
And that’s what the word “mother” means to me.
Thanks for being a wonderful mother, Mom!
Best and Wisest Mom
Mom, I wish I had words to tell
How much you mean to me.
I am the person I am today,
Because you let me be.
Your unconditional love
Made me happy, strong, and secure.
Your teaching and example
Made me confident, mature.
In all the world, there is no mother
Better than my own.
You’re the best and wisest person, Mom
I have ever known.
Poems for mothers sometimes talk about what life would have been like without mom. Mother poems often describe the essential contributions a mother makes to her children’s lives. It’s a mom poem that she will treasure. Use it as a greeting card poem.
Mom, without you, there would be no me.
Your love, your attention, your guidance,
have made me who I am.
Without you, I would be lost,
without direction or purpose.
You showed me the way
to serve, to accomplish, to persevere.
Without you, there would be a space
I could never fill, no matter how I tried.
Instead, because of you,
I have joy, contentment, satisfaction and peace.
Thank you, mom.
I have always loved you
and I always will.
My Miracle Mother
Mom, I look at you
and see a walking miracle.
Your unfailing love without limit,
your ability to soothe my every hurt,
the way you are on duty, unselfishly,
every hour, every day,
makes me so grateful
that I am yours, and you are mine.
With open arms and an open heart,
with enduring patience and inner strength,
you gave so much for me,
sometimes at your expense.
You are my teacher,
my comforter, my encourager,
appreciating all, forgiving all.
Sometimes I took you for granted, Mom,
but I don’t know, and I never will again.
I know that everything I am today
relates to you and your loving care.
I gaze in wonder
as I watch you being you—
my miracle, my mother.
You didn’t talk a lot, Mom;
“I love you” was pretty rare,
But when I needed mothering,
You were always there.
I could always count on you, Mom
To do what’s good and right.
I’d see your wisdom and the truth,
So we’d rarely have to fight.
You were strong enough, yet gentle enough
To be the perfect mother;
If I could search the whole wide world,
I wouldn’t pick any other.
You Let Me Know You Love Me
You let me know you love me
In so many different ways.
You make me feel important
With encouragement and praise.
You’re always there when I need you
To comfort and to care.
I know I’m in your thoughts;
Your love follows me everywhere.
Thank you for all you’ve done
And given so generously.
I love you, my wonderful mother;
You’re a heaven-sent blessing to me.
Your Love Is A Gift
Mom, your love is a gift to me.
No matter what I do,
Whatever challenge I inflict,
You always see me through.
You’re strong and steady as the earth,
Bringing peace amid the storm,
Tethering me to stability,
Your love keeps me safe and warm.
Without you, mom, I’d fly away
From all, that’s right and good.
“Could you help me, Mom?” I often ask.
“Yes,” you say; “I could.”
Your love is a gift, my marvellous mom.
You’re my link to sanity.
I often wish I were more like you,
And maybe, someday I’ll be.
I Can Count On You
Mom, whenever I feel weak,
I can count on you.
Your deep strength seems endless.
You let me draw on it,
you freely give it,
and I recover.
Mom whenever I stray from the path,
I can count on you.
You’re here for me.
You help me find my way back
to what’s right
and honest and worthwhile.
Mom whenever I get
too wrapped up in me, me, me,
I can count on you.
You quickly bring me back to earth,
reminding me of the importance
of love and service to others.
Everyone should have
a role model like you, Mom.
I love you,
and I want you to know:
you can count on me.
I Learned From You
I learned about love from you,
Watching your caring ways.
I learned about joy from you
In fun-filled yesterday.
From you, I learned forgiving
Of faults both big and small.
I learned what I know about living
From you, as you gave life you’re all.
The example you set is still with me
I’d never want any other.
I’m thankful for all that you taught me,
And I’m blessed to call you “Mother.”
How did you find the energy, Mom,
To do all the things you did,
To be a teacher, nurse and counsellor
To me, when I was a kid.
How did you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can’t comprehend.
I see now it was love, Mom,
What made you come whenever I’d call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom,
And I thank you for it all.
You Forgave Me
You forgave me for things I didn’t do;
You forgave me for the bad things I did.
You loved me, no matter what, dear Mom.
I’m so happy to be your kid.
You forgive me all the time, dear Mom,
Then you guide me to a better way.
I’m blessed with your unconditional love;
I appreciate you every day.
A Thousand Thanks
Mother’s Day brings to mind
The thousands of things you did for me
that helped make me happier,
stronger and wiser,
because I had you as a role model.
I’m grateful for all the times
you healed my hurts
and calmed my fears,
so that I could face the world
feeling safe and secure.
I’m thankful for all you showed me
about how to love and give–
lessons that now bring
so many blessings to me
Your sacrifices and unselfishness
did not go unnoticed, Mom.
I admire you, I respect you,
I love you.
And I’m so glad you’re my mother!
Happy Mother’s Day!
Nobody’s Like You, Mom
Nobody’s quite like you, Mom.
You’re special in every way.
You cheer me up, you fill my cup
With tenderness, come what may.
Nobody loves me like you, Mom.
No matter what I do,
Good or bad, happy or sad,
You support me; You always come through.
Nobody’s equal to you, Mom.
With you in my life, I’m blessed.
I love you so, and I want you to know
I think you’re the very best!
Counting on Your Love
Mom, you gave me life
and made sure I was safe and happy.
You retrieved, reclaimed and restored me
when I strayed or was lost.
Being able to count on your love
gives me peace and security.
I can’t tell you enough,
give you enough, do enough
to show you how much you mean to me.
Happy Mother’s Day
to the best mom in the world!
A Poem For My Mom
I want to write a poem for my mom
She’s terrific in every way.
No matter if I’m up to or down,
She always knows what to say.
So here’s to you, mom, and all you’ve done
To fill my life with pleasure.
Every memory of time with you
Is one I’ll always treasure.
Extra Special Mom
Mom, you’ve always been the best
A better mom than all the rest.
I’m thankful for all the things you do
I’m glad my mom is extra special to you!
On Mother’s Day, I want you to know
You’re the greatest mom, and I love you so.
There’s one more thing I want to say:
I wish you a Happy Mother’s Day!
A Sonnet for My Incomparable Mother
I often contemplate my childhood, Mom.
I am a mother now, and so I know
Hard work is mixed together with the fun;
You learned that when you raised me long ago.
I think of all the things you gave to me:
Sacrifice, devotion, love and tears,
Your heart, your mind, your energy and soul–
All these you spent on me throughout the years.
You loved me with a never-failing love
You gave me strength and sweet security,
And then you did the hardest thing of all:
You let me separate and set me free.
Every day, I try my best to be
A mother likes the mom you were to me.
Rock me to sleep
Rock me to sleep, Mom.
My life as a mom is full of joy,
but it gets more complicated
chaotic, harder every day,
full of stress and fatigue.
I am often nostalgic
for childhood days
you made me so happy,
simple and safe.
I daydream about you, Mom
filling our lives
with fun, contentment and peace.
I need that so much now.
I need to slow down, relax, and rest.
Rock me to sleep, Mom.
Is mom the outdoor type? Give her a poem for mother, then take her to a relaxing, peaceful woodland retreat, like this one.
Mother Daughter Poems
Among poems for mom, mother to daughter poems is very popular. Mother-daughter poems can strengthen that special bond.
Daughter of My Heart
You turned out even better
Then I often dreamed you’d be;
You’re more than I had hoped for;
You’re a sweet reward to me.
You grew up to be a mother
Full of wisdom, warmth and love,
A good and fine role model,
A blessing from above.
I couldn’t be any prouder
Then I am today of you;
You’re my daughter and my friend,
And a wonderful person, too.
You have my love forever;
I adored you from the start;
It’s a privilege to be your mother,
Dear daughter of my heart.
My wonderful daughter, the delight of my heart,
I hope that you know you’re both lovely and smart.
I cherish you dearly for the person you are,
You have passion and caring that will carry you far.
Wherever you go you’ll be watched by my love,
And we’ll always be close like a hand in a glove.
May the years treat you kindly, may laughter hold sway,
And I’m here for you always if your blue skies turn grey.
Son Poem from Mom
My son, you’re a remarkable person to me;
Your good qualities make me feel proud.
I don’t give you compliments often enough,
But I really should shout them out loud.
You’re an intelligent, capable, likeable guy;
I often admire what you do.
You’ve got a good heart; you help and you care;
To your family and friends, you are true.
You’re responsible, trustworthy, faithful and kind;
You work hard to do all you can.
My heart fills with joy when I think to myself
That I raised such a wonderful man.
Funny Mom Poem
People who write funny mom poems have plenty of material! Someone who has never been a mother can’t possibly understand all mom has to handle, as this funny mother poem describes. Funny poems for mom are almost always rhyming poems. Here are thoughts from a harried mom, who is beginning to think some time in a minimum-security, white-collar crime prison is looking pretty good.
I Want To Be Locked Up
I want to be locked up
Away from everything,
Free from all the craziness
A mother’s day can bring.
No planning, shopping, cooking
Three healthy meals a day,
Served up with love to finicky kids
Who throw most of it away.
No constant interruptions,
Dirty laundry on the floor,
Driving everyone every place,
Sibling rivalry (It’s war!)
No one asking me to do things,
Getting mad if I forget,
Me giving up my very self—
I’m the family marionette.
A prison sometimes looks appealing
(Or maybe the looney bin),
I get free time and three square meals;
With nothing to do, I win!
I want to be locked up
For freedom, time and such,
There’s just one obstacle for me:
I love my kids too much!
Mother In Law Poem
Mother poems can be written to relatives other than the birth mother. This mother poem is a mother-in-law poem to show your appreciation.
Some mothers-in-law are possessive;
Their child they still want to own.
My mother-in-law’s love is like sunlight;
On both of us, it shone.
Some mother-in-laws put you down;
They think you’re not good enough.
My mother-in-law shows approval,
Affection, and other good stuff.
Some mothers-in-law interfere;
They think that they know best.
My mother-in-law lets us be;
She’s better than the rest.
And so I just want to thank you
For being who you are;
You’ve made everything so easy;
As a mother-in-law, you’re a star!
Among the mother searches, poems are lots of searches for stepmother poems. This stepmom poem shows appreciation for all she does.
I’m so blessed that you’re my stepmom;
Let me tell you how I feel:
The deep affection I have for you
Is honest, true and real.
In this poem, I’m really glad
I’m able to convey
How glad I am you’re in my life;
I’m happy you’re here to stay!
Love Is A Mother’s Gift
When God made mothers, He took great care
To fill their hearts with love is so rare.
Their children are their greatest prize;
You can see the great love in your mother’s eyes.
Love, love is a mother’s gift
To their precious children, their hearts to lift.
Warm, tender and giving love
That grows them up healthy and happy.
Thank you, mother, for all you give
To help me grow and to help me live.
I will love you forevermore,
My mother, my mom, whom I adore.
Love, love is a mother’s gift
To their precious children, their hearts to lift.
Warm, tender and giving love
That grows us up healthy and happy.
I am optimistic you found something for your Mom from these 200 beautiful messages for their mother and I love your mom quotes. Express yourself well, my friends, and appreciate your Mom with all you can.